Every stone has a value. Let us value yours. As a Master Gemologist Appraiser, I offer gemological services using a Certified Gemological Laboratory to inspect stones.
Following the confirmation of information found on diamond or colored stone grading reports from gemological laboratories, the stones in jewelry are evaluated for quality and then valued to answer the appraisal question.
The scope of work is performed and the appraisal document is expressed in conformity with the Appraisal Foundation guidelines of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
The cost of appraisals is based on an hourly fee. Being prepared helps keep down your costs.
Once an appointment is scheduled Schedule an appointment, the following checklist may help you prepare for the inspection.
Preliminary Appraisal Preparation
- Consult with your insurance representative about policy limits
- Make a decision about the items you wish to have appraised
- Search your files for receipts and gemological grading reports
- Gather previous insurance schedules and former appraisals
- Locate the boxes and factory papers for watches
- Attend to repairs of damaged items