Need an Appraisal?
We travel to you
Jewelry, gemstones, and timepiece valuation
Modern, Antique & Period Jewelry, Watches, Diamonds & Colored StonesLearn More
Personal Property Values
Vickie L. Adams, BA, GG, ASA, MGA, Master Gemologist Appraiser®
Vickie L. Adams serves appraisal clients in the Southern California area and operates a certified gemological laboratory.Learn More
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Vickie Adams is bar none, the greatest jewelry appraiser I’ve personally known. She is exceptionally knowledgeable and takes great care of each item.
Thanks to Adams Appraisers, I’ve been able to settle property shares with my loved ones in a satisfying and easy process.
Adams Appraisers was a pleasure to work with. Ms. Adams was very knowledgeable, prompt, professional, honest, and detail oriented. I would definitely refer her
About Adams Appraisers
Vickie L. Adams, BA, GG, ASA Master Gemologist Appraiser® — Principal
Independent, Accredited, Jewelry, Gemstone and Watch Appraiser
- Master Gemologist Appraiser®, MGA, American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- AGA Certified Gemological Laboratory, #23
- Graduate Gemologist (GG), Gemological Institute of America in residence
- Accredited Senior Member (ASA), American Society of Appraisers
- Accredited Senior Gemologist (AGA), Accredited Gemologists Association
- Certified Insurance Appraiser™ (CIA), Jewelry Appraisal Institute
- Certificate, Expert Witness, California State University Long Beach Extension
Ms. Adams has over 35 years of experience as an appraisal professional. She is an Accredited Senior Appraiser of the American Society of Appraisers (ASA), the oldest and most rigorous accrediting appraisal organization in the United States. She has continuously completed all mandatory re-accreditation requirements of the organization since 1982.
Additionally, Ms. Adams holds the Master Gemologist Appraiser® certification from ASA, the most coveted designation among Gems and Jewelry appraisers. She also earned her Graduate Gemologist (GG) diploma in residence at the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) in 1978. She operates a state-of-the-art certified gemological laboratory that meets the stringent criteria of the American Society of Appraisers' Master Gemologist Appraiser® program and the Accredited Gemologist Association.Read More